Produce & Agricultural Bins
Intercrate Line: 4.5
External Dimensions: L 24” x W 16” x H 4.5″
Internal Dimensions: L 22.5” x W 14.5” x H 3.4″
Typical Load : 13-19 lbs
Intercrate Line: 6.7
External Dimensions: L 24” x W 16” x H 6.7″
Internal Dimensions: L 22.5” x W 14.5” x H 5.75″
Typical Load : 25-28 lbs
Intercrate Line: 8.5
External Dimensions: L 24” x W 16” x H 8.5″
Internal Dimensions: L 22.5” x W 14.5” x H 7.75″
Typical Load : 32-38 lbs
Intercrate Line: 10.5
External Dimensions: L 24” x W 16” x H 10.5″
Internal Dimensions: L 22.5” x W 14.5” x H 9.5″
Typical Load : 35-42 lbs
These versatile bins serve many great purposes. Whether in the field collecting a variety of fruits or vegetables or in a food production facility. There are 4 sizes to choose. All these bins nest into one another even with the different heights. Use the plastic bails when loading and stacking them with fruits or vegetables.. This is a no rust solution and well built. These bins provide faster cooling in the field and the cooling rooms, gives you superior quality fruit and longer shelf life. Amazing ventilation, smooth surfaces, simple secure stacking, enhanced cleanability, barcode tag, better ergonomics, better space savings, and the ability to stack 18 layers high.
- All bins have the same foot print 24×16”, but their heights vary.
- Ventilation pattern that maximizes heat and humidity evacuation
- Swing bar stacking – composite nylon swing bars stack fast and secure
- Strong and gentle – robust, smooth interior to protect quality of your fruit.
- Great for merchandising – ship straight to customers in reusable containers
- Reusable containers reinforce consumer perception of local farm fresh
- Efficient storage and return – each empty adds less than 2” to stack
- Full double wall perimeter provides strength without exposed ribs
- Check the chart to see the different weight capacity.
We make custom dollies to fit any of these bins. Visit www.elaent.com/dollies for more information.